Stomach Flu In Phoenix, Az Is Anyone Else Concerned About The Stomach Flu That Is Going Around?

Is anyone else concerned about the stomach flu that is going around? - stomach flu in phoenix, az

I was a little worried because I live in Phoenix, AZ, and it seems a strange phenomenon, infection of the stomach is now. My daughter with my whole family and the family of his father. When I arrived, I landed to the hospital staff told me that was about 70% of patients with gastrointestinal infection. So I'm curious if anyone else has seen and what could be the cause. What worries me, because my daughter (age 1) for the second time now. I thought after he was the first time, his immune system is stronger for the fight. I am also afraid because, for the second time that I can catch you again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment