Does Motherboard Affect The Softwares Does Too Much Formatting Affect The Performance Of My Laptop?

Does too much formatting affect the performance of my laptop? - does motherboard affect the softwares

I want to install a new software and new games and operating systems, and too often many times that you install the options, except any format and new. It has no effect on the performance of the motherboard or the hard drive or something else? I have to reformat my laptop around. once a month ...

7 comments:

cutie234 said...

of course ...... Even if it does yar Idhar ;-) I think my laptop ;-) NEEDS formatting toooooo ......... slowly-I

Ravi Chandra said...

If you have a SATA or PATA, reformat the disk also affected. Format should be the last option. If the format to 2 or 3 times in a month. Too long full format on the hard disk to crash.

If you have a SSD (Solid State Drive), then I am a problem that can have a lot of time formats.

Mike R said...

Installing software and power games, but a new operating system cleans everything. One size will not affect the performance of your computer at all. After reformatting the software, not hardware.

Kalyan K said...

Buddy Yaa is without doubt harddisc UR, is better than quick format, or can copy the image from original units to make, then restore it if necessary.

johnsvol... said...

They are sometimes used format as a last resort when a problem can not be solved in another way.

Aarif said...

When Brother format relates to hard disk. Thank you.

pankaj said...

Impact on the format discs too hard

Post a Comment