Maxine Cartoons Health Insurance Do You Like Maxine? (the Old Lady With An Attitude On Hallmark Cards, Cartoons, Etc)?

Do you like Maxine? (the old lady with an attitude on Hallmark cards, cartoons, etc)? - maxine cartoons health insurance

The railing of the Life of Maxine ...
As you glide the banister of life, remember

1. Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggert said
An impressive new book. His name is .......
"Instead of the lay ministers


2. Transvestites:
One guy, eat, drink, and Mary loves


3. The difference between the pope and his boss,
The Pope is waiting for you just to kiss his ring.


4. My mind works like lightning
A flash of light and left.


5. The only time the world beats a path
His door is when you're in the bathroom.


6. I hate sex in movies. I tried once more.
The seat folded, glass and overturned
The ice, well, the mood is very cold.


7. Previously, only death and taxes are inevitable
Well, of course, no shipping costs, too.


8. A man is someone who, after the trash
It seems that you just cleaned the whole house.


9. My next house has no kitchen --
Just vending machines and a large trash can.


10. A blonde said, "I was afraid that my
Mechanic might try to shoot me.
I was relieved when I said
What I needed was signal fluid. "


11. Definition of a teenager?
The punishment of God ... To enjoy sex.

12. Although there is no evidenceWN ramp life
May the splinters never wrong

2 comments:

Mrs H said...

Oh yeah! My daughter bought me a giant snowball with her and her dog in it and is entitled "Let it Snow ..... elsewhere! Instead play music that lights up and the snow swirling around.

mamamoon said...

I like the word, but I hate the f'in cartoon character.

Post a Comment